From babies to seniors, massage can help a variety of people enjoy a stress-less lifestyle. Massage, combined with a good diet and regular exercise, can help you reach your optimal level of overall health and well-being, while fully living your life! ~
- Helps relieve colic & digestive problems.
- Relieves physical & emotional stress.
- Communicates love & nurtures your baby
- Increases quality & quantity of sleep.
- Helps premature babies become more active & alert, gain weight and mature more quickly
- Provides a full hour of relaxation to ease physical & emotional tension.
- Enhances flexibility & improves the outcome of labor.
- Alleviates pain & stress on weight bearing joints & muscles.
- Makes sleep more comfortable.
- Increases circulation to reduce swelling in hands and feet.
- Relaxation helps stimulate intestines to ease gas, heartburn and indigestion.
- Relieves tension headaches.
- Boosts energy.
- Provides a full hour of relaxation.
- Increases circulation to reduce swelling, aches and pains.
- May help with Postpartum depression and anxiety by reducing stress and increasing relaxation.
- Helps your body return to "normal" after labor and delivery.
- Gives you the opportunity to care for yourself so you are better able to care for your new baby.
- Promotes a pain free balance between the extremes of working all week and playing hard all weekend.
- Decreases pain, tension & muscle soreness.
- Increases circulation & flexibility to enhance weekend and work-week performances.
- Can focus on areas of over-use associated with activities in order to improve athletic performance.
- Relieves pain & tension.
- Increases circulation, range of motion & flexibility in joints.
- Can decrease or eliminate the use of some prescription medications.